Privacy and Cookies Policy
Arinzone (we or us or our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take the privacy of all of our customers and site users (you) very seriously and take great care to protect your personal information.
Information we may collect from you
We use collected data to evaluate, develop and improve our services, products and systems for our customers. We keep your personal information for as long as needed or permitted according to the purpose for which it was obtained.
This collection of data includes analyzes to make our services more user-friendly, such as customization of the user interface to facilitate the flow of information. To continuously improve the logistic flow of goods by calculating purchases, stocks and deliveries as well as our resource capacity from a sustainability perspective by streamlining purchasing and scheduling of deliveries. We use data to plan our growth and establishment in the future as well as to improve our product range.
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting a newsletter, registering to use our site or subscribing to our services. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
- We will take details of the purchases and other transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may ask you for information when you enter a competition operated via the site or promotion sponsored by us.
- If you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your operating system and browser type, the domain name of another website that you used to get access to the website, the time and duration of your visit, which pages you have visited, your IP-address etc.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16:
We do not knowingly permit children in the EEA under the age of 16 to register for any content, product or service. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about users under the age of 16, except as permitted by law.
How we will use your information
We may use information held about you to study overall demographic data, behaviour and interests. It will allow us to better tailor the website and its applications to the various needs and wishes of its visitors in the following way:
- To create a membership profile for you to help us provide a more personalized service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
- To carry out your requests in respect of any gift list you may create.
IP Addresses and Cookies
From any point after you have entered our website, information may be collected about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual other than by the IP address. For the same reason, information about your general internet usage may be obtained by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalised service. In summary, the cookies we use enable us:
- To estimate our general audience size and how they use our site
- To recognise you when you return to our site
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To speed up your searches
We will also permit certain third parties to collect cookies during the time you use our website. In summary, the cookies will enable us to:
- Track the first and last pages you visit and your total number of visits to the website
- Track how long you spend on any page existing within our website
- Track how you have been visiting the website
- Track how you came to access the website including any keyword searches, search engine information or referrer.
- Some third-party cookies are introduced by services shown on our website and are not under our control. They are submitted by companies that provide social media, such as Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Third-party cookies are used to conduct cross-domain tracking so that we can provide marketing on other channels to you.
- Data forwarded to third parties is only used to provide the above services to you, analytics tools for collecting statistics to optimize our site and present relevant material for you.
- Google and Facebook uses the information to evaluate visitors’ use of the website, compiling reports on website usage and services related to website activity and internet usage. Furthermore, Google and Facebook may customize the advertising you see on the basis of information on your previous browsing. The information stored in the cookies used by Google and Facebook (such as IP addresses) are forwarded to and stored on Google and Facebook servers located all around the world. Hence, the information can be stored on a server located in a country other than where you live. Google and Facebook may also transfer the information to third parties, where required by law or when such third party processes the information on Google's or Facebook's behalf.
Please note that if you restrict or block cookies this website uses, this may reduce the performance and usability of the site.
Where we will hold your information
The information we collect from you is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA), but can also be transferred and processed in a non-EEA country. Any such transfer of your personal data is in accordance with applicable law. The information we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored on our suppliers' servers at One.com and Shoplazza. Your information may therefore be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the country in which you are resident. Your information may also be processed by staff who work for us, or for one of our suppliers, operating outside the country in which you are resident. Such staff may be engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted.
What to do if you do not want us to contact you
If you do not want to receive our Newsletter emails you can just click the unsubscribe button that is included in each Newsletter email.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to communicate with you according to the preferences that you share with us.
Contacting people who have opted out
In accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation, we will not contact any previous customers who have chosen to opt out and lives in the European Economic Area.
What we do with your financial information
We will use your financial information to enable payment authorisation and billing. When you purchase any products from us, your consent is given to provide your financial information and personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transaction with us, such as credit card companies, banks and companies that handle delivery and shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. We will not share your financial information with third parties without your consent for any other reason.
All financial information you provide to us is encrypted for security purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, and its subsidiaries.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of the following limited circumstances:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective sellers or buyers of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case the personal data held about customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use or Terms and Conditions of Sale; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of neojana, its employees, or customers. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If we publish your gift list to the public where you have requested us to do so.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
In these circumstances we will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure your information is properly protected and processed under strictly controlled conditions and in accordance with current data protection legislation.
Your access to information
You have the right of access to, and to receive a copy of, information held about you free of charge, unless it is not a validated request or is repetitive. Please contact us if you wish to see a copy of the information we hold, and we will respond to you within a month of receiving your request once the validity of it has been confirmed. We will require proof of identity to be provided before we can respond to any such access request.
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is not correct, or you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, please contact us, and we will happily review, update, or remove information as appropriate.
If you wish to have your name or information removed from our records, you are welcome to just send us a message and we will remove your information. Any exceptions may be:
- You have an ongoing matter with our customer service.
- You have a pending order that has not been shipped yet or has partially been shipped.
- You are suspected of having or have abused our services in the last four years.
- Your credit application has been denied within the last three months.
- If you have made purchases, we will save your personal information in connection with the transaction for accounting purposes.
You have Data Portability Rights every time Grimfrost handles your personal information in an automated manner according to your consent or under agreement, you may obtain a copy of data in a structured, plain and readable format transferred to you or another party. It only covers the personal information you have shared.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online (e.g. on message boards, through e-mail, or in chat areas) that information can be collected and used by others.